Do you need a visa to enter Xiamen?
For more information about application, please visit http:
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.


Please note ICEOE is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICEOE Committee Board. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration. Should your application be denied, ICEOE cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICEOE engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.